Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Aug 30th

Welcome to SS and FBC (they joined today!)
Jason and Heather St. Clair
I realize you guys visited last Sunday, but /I was out :o)! And if I have missed other visitors - Sorry! Welcome and so GLAD to joined us!!!
Announcements:
*Don't forget to get together with your supper club sometime this month.
*MEN'S RETREAT: If you are interested please let Caleb, Kyle or Taylor know by Sept. 13th so they can get a count and see who needs to bring what. It will be Oct 2-3
*WOMEN: Tamara and I were thinking about the ladies of the class getting together on Friday, Oct 2nd (since of men will be gone). So, the night open. We have some ideas and will talk about it in SS!
* We will be moving into a bigger classroom! Mike King is to let us know where (he said old impact building, but we don't have a room #). Keep checking blog for when and where! We are VERY thankful that the Lord continues to add amazing young couples to our class!
Hope everyone has a blessed week!
I know I usually put the "Prayer Request" on the right, but I wanted to ask, again, for prayers for Camden. She is like our niece. Her mother, Dana, and have been best friends since we were 12 yrs old and we think of each other as sisters. Dana grow up at FBCO. Her mother passed away from a brain tumor in 2001 which Dana was her full time caregiver until her death. She is fully aware of the possibilities that could be ahead. I cannot tell you how my heart is burden about this "spot" seen on her x-ray of her foot. She will go to the doctor tomorrow. I know whatever the outcome it will be for the glory of the Lord and His will will be done. I ask specifically for peace for Dana and Clay, and that the Lord will put good Christian doctors in their path. I am praying that all my "worrying" is for nothing! Thank you for letting me add my personal desires.
NEXT (Sept 6th) refreshments: the Meadows

No comments: